Keene Legal offers clients a free meeting to answer your questions and educate you about your legal rights. There is no obligation and no hidden costs.
Our 30 to 60 minute free consultation includes a review your situation. I will gather a historical background from you, may look at some of the documents that you have, and take a look at any social circumstances that may be pertinent to your case. I will also explain the process and how Keene Law can help. If I am unable to assist you, I will explain that at as well.
- I will offer quotes as to initial retainers and costs, general time frames, and what information will be necessary for you to provide.
- Individuals will also be able to ask questions that apply to their particular situation. I will do my best to clarify any issues that remain unclear.
What’s Included (for FREE)
- Free 30 to 60 minute free consultation meeting
- In office / face-to-face
- Tailored just for your needs
- Review of your matter
- Answers to your questions
What You Gain
- A clearer understanding of your situation
- A better understanding of your options
- Time constraints
- Initial Costs
- Strategies I may use to represent you
Attorney Diana Keene Says:
I will tell you what you really need to know — not necessarily what you’d like to hear. I believe that is in the best interest of my clients. Most free consultations result in the person retaining my legal services. But that is entirely up to you!
Come see how Keene Law can help you.
CALL: (978) 808-0951